I went with my family for valentines day. While the food was good, the time spent waiting for the food. There was only 1 person waitressing and it wasn't even that busy.
The dessert was really good though. I was stuffed!
But we couldn't figure out where the additional parking was and the street that intersected was one way.
I would never recommend chandler crossings to anyone. I wanted to move out the day I moved in and these are the reasons why:
- I was told I could move in at noon on a designated date. I confirmed twice before arriving. When I arrived, I was told my apartment wasn't available until after 5pm. I came from out of state, from the east coast so I can pissed to find out I couldn't move in at the time that was promised.
- Maintenance changed the locks on us because a roommate lost her key. However, they changed the locks AFTER HOURS and didn't notify us nor gave the new keys so my roommates and I had to leave the apartment UNLOCKED the next day for a full day.
- Maintenance came in to do some work in the apartment and left the apartment UNLOCKED and my roommates and I arrived around 7pm to find our apartment unlocked.
- maintenance won't fix anything in a timely fashion unless I say it's a health hazard or liability issue.
- maintenance came in to fix my sink and I came back AFTER HOURS to find my toilet clogged due to wads of paper towels down my toilet (which I could see)
- the Village security's voicemail is always full so if there's an emergency, you can't contact them.
- it took them over two months to fix my floors (after the washer flooded the apartment) and only did it after I told them I was getting an allergic reaction to the dust.
- after doing ANY maintenance, the apartment is left a total mess, forcing me to clean up after them
The list goes on and on.
Overall, I hated my experience here and cannot wait until the day I move out. I will be cheering on that glorious day.
I went there after seeing this in a "Tourist Book." The description wasn't much, but I went anyway. The GPS couldnt find it correctly so I had to call in. When I entered, I was expecting a little more than what was offered. There was just 2 tables of free samples and a glass to look through the cheese being made. It was more of a place to buy cheese than it was a touristy area. It was a waste of gas and time driving here.
I give it three stars because the cheese samples were good. I liked a couple of them. But still not worth the drive.
I love this place. The food is good. I had mango juice, which was good. We ordered Combination (vegetarian) and Doro Wët with injera. It was very filling and very good. I also tried the Ethiopian specialty coffee. I always drink coffee with milk and sugar and this was the first time I didn't have to. Good Coffee doesn't need milk and sugar. I would definitely recommend it. If only I didn't live so far away.
I went here with my best friend in April and we both LOVE all sorts of tea. She tried the iced matcha tea which we both loved. I think I tried a jasmine one. Next time I'm in the city, I'll make sure to stop by this place.
I especially love that it's away from times square and the tourist area. Makes it all the more enjoyable.
Though the menu was limited, it was still the best Indian food. As an Indian, this is the best Indian food that's not home cooked. I was especially pleased with the naan. It's ironic, no one there is indian and yet the food is amazing.