When we embarked in an extensive remodel of our 1907 home, we started by interviewing a handful of general contractors. From the get go, I was impressed on how responsive and professional Joe was. We hired Joe from the job and we are so happy with our decision! With an old building, you never know what you will get, and we were expecting some delays... but he met all of the delivery dates for each stage of the project, without a day of delay.
Here are some of Joe's top qualities:
- Communication. He is thorough in communicating and setting expectations. As novice home owners, it was great to get updates on what was going on and what to expect at each stage of the project.
- Availability. He is quick to respond and makes himself available to answer any questions. You will not be chasing him down!
- Attention to detail. Joe is extremely detail oriented.
- Knows the business. He only works with the best sub contractors. Our tile job looks perfect. All of the subs he brought in for the job have been courteous and respectful.
- Cleanliness and respect. He keeps the job site clean (or as clean as a construction site can get). He sweeps the floors and covers furniture to avoid any damages. Since we were living there for a good part of the process, we really appreciated him keeping the dust and clutter to a minimum.
- Honesty. If mistakes or unforeseen circumstances come up, he is upfront about it.
I have been raving about Joe to all of my friends considering a remodeling project. I would definitely work with him again!
UPDATE - Got a call from Christine and she went out of her way to work out the situation. I appreciate the customer service!
I booked an appointment over the phone, provided my credit card information, and was walked through the cancellation service (my credit card would be charged in full if I didn't show up or had to cancel within 24 hours).
To my surprise, 1.5hours before my appointment I received an email that my appointment had been canceled.
I called, confused, since I had certainly not canceled my appointment. I was told there had been some sort of error and now some other person had my appointment slot.
I want to like this place (as it is super close to my house) and have given it lots of tries. The coffee is ok. I ordered an oatmeal topped with fruit (which was really expensive, $4). There were 3 blueberries floating around the cup of oatmeal. I asked for more fruit and was said I would be charged extra for that. Seems like they really cut corners here.
I ordered a bowl of yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, crushed almonds and flaxseed, advertised in the menu. Sounds yummy right? I received a bowl with 2 spoonfuls of yogurt and 3 pieces of old fruit floating around. When I asked about the other ingredients that were supposed to be there, I was told they have been out of granola for the past month.
If a ten star review was allowed, this is what Jason & Igor at Allegiance Law would get.
I had never been before in the situation in which I considered suing someone who owed me money and was threatening me, and I was feeling really stressed about it.
After calling several law firms (most of which I got voicemail or a rude paralegal) I finally called Allegiance Law. Jason answered the phone and right away gave me advice. Igor took care of my case and was fantastic throughout the whole process.
Justice has been served, thanks to Allegiance Law!
I think it is inspiring to work with people who truly love what they do. Jessica really, really loves what she does, and that shows! She's attentive, personable and a true perfectionist when it comes to brows.
I'm pretty minimal when it comes to grooming/beauty care, but once in a while I find it worth it to give my brows some professional attention. I've been going to Jessica for a year now, and every time she takes her time to get things just right.
Matt was really great. He's smart, is quick to come up with clear examples, and adapts each tutoring sessions to your needs. If you are looking for a tutor, I'd definitely vouch for Matt.